Love Work Family Friends Games Kids Life

Posted by on 2012/02/09 under Uncategorized

i just dont know what to do anymore. iam 19 years old and to be honest i believe that am such a pussy coward. nobody in the world knows this secret only you guys now, i have retrograde ejaculation_ meaning that my sperm goes back to my bladder ones i ejaculate. my testicles are extremely small, am so ashamed of my self. i smoke weed to forget that ihave this problem and weed makes me happy, i just cant tell my mom cz she probably would die of a hart attack and i just cant look at my brothers eye and tell him my problem. i know that ones i confront my problem and i get heal i can live a normal and happy life. this s*** problem its just holding my back, i dont even have my lisence yet my parents tell me everyday to study but i just dont give a s*** cz i know am sick and i just feel like smoking weed and forget about it. i just want this to be over already but am to afraid to confront my problem am such a coward and i feel so quilty. one time i went to this party with my bestfriend and to girls where like show me your d*** and i just couldent do it, how the f*** with this mall testicles. i just dont have balls to really do nothing.

One thought on “09-02-12(7:58:36)

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hey, I’m a girl and I’m perfectly fine with small testicles. I even prefer it. Don’t you worry about what others think of you. People like different things.

    Get the help you want instead of smoking weed. Spend the money to repair your self-esteem by addressing the retrograde ejac. issue properly. You can get it fixed. You deserve to feel good about yourself. Sometimes we can’t control what happens in our bodies, and there’s nothing wrong with that.

    What matters is how you deal with it, and only you can do that. Seek a doctor and confide in him, he is there to help you. You don’t necessarily have to tell your family, you can go to the doctor’s yourself. But as Retrograde Ejac. is a common issue, it should not be something to be frowned upon.
    As I said, it is a common issue, the doctor will almost definitely have treated others with the same problem. Don’t worry. Go for it, the sooner you treat it, the better you will feel, and you’ll be able to go back to your every day life again.

    Good luck.

Leave a Reply

Name and Mail are optional. Your email address is however required if you want to subscribe to the comments (see below)

This site uses User Verification plugin to reduce spam. See how your comment data is processed.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.